Travel Permit

The High Commission, issues one-way Travel Permit (TP) to the Bangladeshi nationals who lost their passport abroad and/or has become stranded in Ghana, Uganda, Tanzania and South Sudan and like to return to Bangladesh.
Applicant has to submit the followings to the Consular Section of the High Commission:

A filled in TP form

2 photographs

Identity document as Bangladeshi national

BeTheme WordPress Theme